Sunday, May 1, 2011

Epson t13 Reset Software

Finally resetter Epson T13 is available on internet. I found the resetter Epson T1100 on indoreset whereas resetter Epson T13 on mediafire uploaded by OrTHoTaMiNe. I’ve tried to run all software resetter on my computer and all software resetter not crash with antivirus installed on my computer (I use AVG) except resetter Epson T13. AVG antivirus detected Epson T13 resetter as Virus. Maybe it caused this software has cracked but I think it not problem, you can disable the antivirus protection on your computer when you want to use this software to reset your Epson printer.


Procedure:
1. Temporary Disable your antivirus software.
2. Download the file: click here
3. Extract and Execute the program.



http://www.tech911.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment